By Nicolas Veslin
SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE AND OUR KNOWLEDGE
This is what we propose through articles that we now post on the IMEI website and on Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Extracted from L’Université IMEI training modules and accompanied by expert testimonies, these articles deal with themes related to the brand and concepts universe, to Design, to Project management and to onsite Implementation.
I created L’Université IMEI to share knowledge, skills, values and methods within IMEI. Its primary goal is to train our employees and especially new entrants to the company so that they benefit from a perfect integration and so that they are operational quickly.
On this foundation of academic knowledge and experiences accumulated over these many years, it seemed to me interesting, through articles and testimonies, to share more widely information on our services and our business sector.
BETTER PROMOTING THE ACTIVITIES OF IMEI AND RESPONDING TO THE LARGEST NUMBER
Whether you are a student, junior project manager or seasoned executive, these publications are for you. And if you already know everything … don’t hesitate to send us your resume!
I wanted these articles to tackle subjects from the simplest to the most complex to satisfy everyone’s curiosity and thirst for knowledge. Here are some examples of topics:
- The different types of signs and their function at a point of sale
- Why and how to do a risk analysis during a concept deployment project?
- How to write the technical specifications of its signs before launching a call for tenders?
- The ecosystem of concept deployments or who are the actors of a deployment?
- Design to Cost. Why ? For who? How?
- How to prepare a deployment project? Framing and Master Plan
In addition, players from the Signs world, retail, logistics, project management and purchasing experts participate in the writing of other articles and share their experiences on subjects such as:
- How to organize the Supply Chain Management of a rebranding?
- Change management, an essential element for the success of a deployment or how to integrate the resistance to change of employees and franchisees into project management.
- How to physically deploy a concept on hundreds or thousands of sale points, stores or agencies?
- What is the job of Assistant to the Project Owner?
- What is the job of Help Desk – Maintenance Expert?
WORDS OF EXPERTS
L’Université IMEI also organizes inter and intra-company conferences and training for anyone outside the company wishing to supplement their knowledge in the fields related to the deployment of concepts.
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33 (0)240539613
To follow us, subscribe on Facebook and LinkedIn IMEI pages, and visit our website imei-consulting.com to find all the articles classified by themes.
See you soon.
The articles published on imei-consulting.com are extracts from L’Université IMEI internal training modules, the aim of which is to share knowledge, values, know-how and methods with IMEI employees.
CEO of IMEI
Specialist in concept deployments since 2003